Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back in Goa

Six years ago, I chose to do engineering. The only reason for this choice was because I didn't have a better choice. And that's how I left home, and found Goa. I studied here for four years and then worked for a year.

When I left my job in Goa, I head out of Goa looking for jobs and ended up doing freelance work for people. I was doing this in Bangalore for five months and then for about six months in Chennai.

I wanted to keep doing this but wanted to set my base at some place where I could stay forever. Again, the only place I could think of was Goa. My home away from home. Be it because of the people I knew from college or the people I used to work with or because I just love this place. So all I had to do was pack my bag and leave. And here I am, back in Goa.

No comments:

Post a Comment